- Makes 6
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This is a quick and easy way to make pancakes that the kids will love!
Ingredients (makes 6 pancakes)
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup NESTLE SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK
- 1 1/4 cup self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 handful pomegranate
- In a large jug mix the milk, NESTLE SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK, egg and vanilla sugar. Gradually add the flour mixing to make sure it is a smooth and lump free mixture.
- Heat and grease a small non stick round pan. Add 1/ cup of the mixture and cook on medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until there are small bubbles forming on the top. Flip the pancake and cook for another 2 minutes until nice and golden brown.
- Repeat the process until all the mixture is finished making sure to oil the pan in between making each pancake.
- Stack the pancakes and drizzle with maple syrup. Decorate with pomegranate before serving.