- Serves 4
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This sweet curry sausages recipe is a simple yet delicious curry, a hit with kids and adults alike. Just add 2 sausages for every extra person, easily the best sausage curry I have ever tried.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 per person sausages
- 1 onion
- 1 apple
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 Tbsp jam or honey or lemon butter etc.
- optional tofu/cooked rice/mashed potato to serve
Notes... This recipe can be different every time you cook it depending on if you use honey or raspberry jam or lemon butter or any other sweet fruit spread you have in the house. It is easy to adjust for more or less people as you just change the number of sausages.
- Slice onion and apple (ensuring you remove core and seeds), fry in pan with sausages.
- Once par cooked, slice sausages and add curry powder and jam, mix to coat sausages (if also using tofu add it here). Add whole can of coconut milk and allow to simmer steadily for 10 minutes.
- If not using tofu serve on a bed of rice or with mashed potato.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.