- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This is the dessert partner to the Savoury Impossible Quiche.
The flour settles to form the base,the centre is a egg custard and the top is crunchy toasted coconut.
When you look at the mix in the bowl it doesn't look like it will work..
Have made this many many times and it's so yum with whipped cream
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Plain Flour
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 Cup Butter or Margarine
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 Cup Coconut
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well with either a wooden spoon or a hand mixer.
- Pour into a greased pie/quiche dish.
- Bake at 180c for 1 hour or until the centre is firm to touch.