Quick and easy, plus works well with veggies that have been in the fridge a while! For added flavour roast the veggies instead of cooking in a saucepan.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Harissa Paste (or a small amount of crushed fresh chilli)
- 1 Large Onion chopped
- 750 Grams Sweet Potato chopped
- 750 Grams Pumpkin chopped (butternut works best)
- 6 Cups Vegetable Stock
- Heat oil in a large pan. Add harissa paste (or chillis), onion, potato and pumpkin. Cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour in the stock, cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes. Blend until smooth.
- Garnish with coriander to serve.