- Makes 12
- 1.75 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 12 Ingredients
This loaf from Rafferty’s Garden is a great alternative to the sugary breads found in most cafes. It has very little sugar and incorporates the goodness of fruit and vegetables.
This recipe is suitable for babies aged 9 months +.
For more great recipes head over to the Rafferty’s Garden website.
Ingredients (makes 12 slices)
- 1-2/3 cups plain flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- 2 pouches of Rafferty’s Garden sweet potato + carrot + apple (+ nothing else)
- ½ cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 medium green apples, grated or finely diced
Notes... Try this with 1 cup of whatever fresh or frozen fruit you have handy. Slice loaf up and freeze individual slices.
- Preheat oven to 160C and line or grease a 23cm x13cm loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
- In another bowl, whisk eggs, Rafferty’s sweet potato + carrot + apple (+ nothing else), water, eggs and oil.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry, just mixing until moistened. Fold through diced apples.
- Bake for 90 minutes or until a skewer inserted near the centre comes our clean. Cool for 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.