This sweet potato noodle bolognese is healthy, rich and delicious!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 500g pork and veal mince
- 1 leek chopped
- 2 large mushrooms
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 x 425g tin tomato soup
- 1 zucchini grated
- as much as you like spinach leaves
- 1 cup peas
- 2 cups pumpkin grated
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- a few cracks salt and pepper
- Place all ingredients (except sweet potato) in your slow cooker and give a good stir!
- Cook on low heat for approx 4 - 5 hours to let the flavours richly develop. (Slow cookers are different so depends on how your slow cooker cooks).
- Using a spiraliser (mine was $15 from kmart) spiral your sweet potato. They look like noodles! Boil in a pot of salted water until al dente!
- Place sweet potato noodles on the bottom and bolognese on top.