These are fantastic for babies and toddlers who are doing baby lead weaning!
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 16 pizza bites depending on the size of the sweet potatoes)
- 2 Sweet potatoes (peeled)
- 1 cup Shredded cheese
- 140g Pizza sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200°c
- Wash and peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into rounds.
- Bake sweet potato until slightly soft.
- Remove sweet potato from the oven and spread the pizza sauce on top.
- Sprinkle a bit of cheese so it just covers the sweet potato and sauce.
- Put back into the oven until cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven and let it cool down.
- Serve to your little one ether whole or cut into strips (depending on their age).
Serving size all depends on how many sweet potatoes you have and how big or small they are.