- Serves 6
- 90 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Very easy Tabouleh recipe it tastes great too.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 2 cups Bulgur wheat
- 1/2 cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 cup Tomato diced
- 1/4 Green coriander chopped
- 2 tablespoons Fresh mint chopped.
- 1/2 cup Red onion
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper.
- Cook Bulgur what according to packet directions.
- Toss all ingredients together in a bowl and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour in the fridge before serving .