- Serves 5
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 12 Ingredients
An easy oven-based Indian curry. Prepare and then leave it to roast. Choose your favourite spices for the vegetables (tumeric is great for inflammation and general flavour but experiment!)
Ingredients (serves 5)
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 zuchinni
- 1/2 eggplant
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 capsicum
- 1 Tbsp curry paste (eg. korma, vindaloo)
- 1 tsp tumeric
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 Tbsp tandoori paste (or mix your own)
Notes... If not cutting your chicken breast up or using more chicken breasts, adjust cooking time accordingly. Just keep an eye on the chicken! Roasting works with many different vegetables.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (160 for fan forced). Cut vegetables into pieces and place in roasting tin.
- Add the curry paste, tumeric and garam masala and mix until coated.
- Chop chicken into pieces, coat with tandoori paste and put in separate roasting dish.
- Oven bake both dishes for 45 min or until done.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.