An easy oven-based Indian curry. Prepare and then leave it to roast. Choose your favourite spices for the vegetables (tumeric is great for inflammation and general flavour but experiment!)
Ingredients (serves 5)
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 zuchinni
- 1/2 eggplant
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 capsicum
- 1 Tbsp curry paste (eg. korma, vindaloo)
- 1 tsp tumeric
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 Tbsp tandoori paste (or mix your own)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (160 for fan forced). Cut vegetables into pieces and place in roasting tin.
- Add the curry paste, tumeric and garam masala and mix until coated.
- Chop chicken into pieces, coat with tandoori paste and put in separate roasting dish.
- Oven bake both dishes for 45 min or until done.