- Serves 2
- 7 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 Handfuls of puffed rice
- 1 cup Chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 Chopped onion
- Little Coriander
- To taste Salt, red chilli powder and chaat masala
- 4 spoons Tamarind chutney
- 2 spoons Coriander chutney
- 1 cup Bhuja mix
- 1/2 cup Diced boiled potatoes
- Make this just before eating. Mix all ingredients except the puffed rice.
- Mix puffed rice and mix together.
- Garnish with coriander and some tamarind chutney. Serve before the rice puffs go soggy.
BHEL Puri is a famous Indian snack. Delicious and tangy and spice up up with Green chillies if you like spicy food.