Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 1 Carrot, grated
- 1 Celery stalk, finely diced
- 2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 1 packet Maggi Best Ever Burger mix
- 3 1/2 tbsp Sour cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup Tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup Cheese, grated
- 2 tsp Thyme, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook onion, carrot, celery and garlic until tender. Add thyme and 1 tbsp of parsley and cook for a further 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl combine mince, Maggi mix, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, 1/4 cup of tomato sauce and onion mixture.
- On a baking tray shape mixture into a loaf. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil and pour 1/4 cup tomato sauce, cheese and 1 tbsp parsley over meatloaf. Return to oven and cook for a further 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with mashed potato and veggies.