- Makes 8
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
These Tasty Muesli Bars are such a filling and wholesome snack that is so quick and simple to make & the kids love them!
Is your bathroom as clean as your kitchen? Might be time to rethink what you’re using. See why Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam is rating so well in MoM member REVIEWS.
Ingredients (makes 8 muesli bars)
- 60g butter
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Raw sugar
- 1/3 cup Pepitas
- 1/3 cup Sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup Fresh ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup Sultanas
- 1/2 cup Rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Self rasing flour
- 1/3 cup dessicated coconut
- In a saucepan over moderate heat melt butter, honey and sugar stirring until crystals dissolve, leave aside to cool slightly
- In a bowl mix together all dry ingredients, pour in honey, butter and sugar mixture slowly mixing as you go, use fingertips to ensure all dry ingredients are incorporated
- Line a 20 x 20cm cake tin with baking paper and even out mixture onto the tray, bake in a moderate oven (180') for about 15 minutes or until golden brown, rest aside to cool and slice into bars.
you can add virtually any nut, seed or fruit combination to this recipe