- Serves 28
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
This is a quick and easy party snack to make for a birthday party and they are always a big hit.
Ingredients (serves 28)
- 1 packet tic toc biscuits
- 1 packet pink & white marshmallows
- 1 packet musk lifesavers
- 1 packet chocolate freckles
- 1 container betty crocker vanilla icing
- 1 Piping bag and tip (any tip will do)
- Lay all of your tic toc biscuits out onto your bench and using the piping bag put a small dollop of the icing onto the icing side of each tic toc.
- Place a marshmallow onto the icing.
- Using the piping bag and icing again put another dollop onto the top of the marshmallow.
- Place a chocolate freckle onto the top of each marshmallow.
- Then open the musk lifesavers and using a sharp knife cut them into half.
- Again using the piping bag put a small amount of the icing onto each side of the lifesaver and then stick it onto the side of the marshmallow vertically. Repeat this for all of the teacups.
- Once you have finished this place them into an airtight container and into the fridge to set the icing hard and they are all ready for your party!