- Makes 12
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
These little Teddies in Cars will make a cute addition to any kids party table! They can be made in advance and are really simple to make – even the kids can help!
Ingredients (makes 12 Cars)
- 12 Snack size Mars Bars
- 48 Different coloured Smarties
- 12 Small round lollies to use for steering wheels
- 12 Tiny Teddies
- 1/2 cup Melted chocolate
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl for 30 second intervals until melted, stirring in between
- Using the melted chocolate like glue, stick 4 Smarties to each Mars Bar to represent the wheels, and 1 circle lolly to the front to represent the wheel
- Using a sharp knife, cut the legs off of the Teddies, then dip the lower half in the melted chocolate, and attach to the Mars Bars towards the back
If making in advance, store in a cool place but not the fridge as that will make the colour on the smarties fade and become mottled.