- Makes 12
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A quick and easy recipe for delicious teddy bear cupcakes. A perfect sweet occasional treat for a lunch box and ideal for birthday celebrations at school; as the cakes are all individual.
Ingredients (makes 12 cupcakes)
- 340 g packet butter cake mix
- 100 g dark chocolate pieces
- 1 cup chocolate frosting or hazlenut spread
- 250 g honey flavoured tiny tedddies
- 2 tablespoons 100's and 1000's
- Prepare butter cake; follow directions on packet.
- Fold chocolate pieces through the mixture.
- Spoon mixture into patty cases. Bake for 15 minutes at 180.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Spread with frosting or hazelnut spread and sprinkle 100's and 1000's on the top.
I love these adorable little teddy bear cupcakes; always a favourite. Use chocolate frosting for a nut free alternative.