- Serves 4
- 6 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This is a quick and easy slow cooker version of teriyaki chicken, a Japanese favourite. It’s full of flavour!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 Brown onion (finely chopped)
- 3 Garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1/2 Cup Soy sauce (or Tamari for a low salt alternative)
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1 Tbsp Grated ginger
- Pinch Black pepper
- 4 Chicken breasts
Notes... This is a family favourite. I love that it is a genuine one pot recipe which means minimal clean up and it is so quick and easy to prepare! I also serve it with some greens like beans or broccoli.
- Place onion, garlic, soy sauce, honey, ginger and pepper in the crock pot of a slow cooker. Stir well to combine.
- Add chicken breasts and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours. After the cooking time, shred the chicken breasts using two forks. If the sauce is a bit runny you can add some cornflour (mixed with water) and cook for a further 10 minutes on high.
- Serve with rice and garnish with sesame seeds and chopped spring onion.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.