- Makes 24
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
These are great in the kids lunch boxes and they freeze well too!!
Ingredients (makes 24 )
- 500 g chicken mince
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp almond meal
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 160 ml coconut milk
- coconut oil for greasing
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees celcius. Grease a non stick mini muffin pan or similar.
- Combine mince, oyster sauce, garlic, almond meal, fish sauce, coriander and coconut milk in a large bowl.
- Place rounded tablespoons of mixture into prepared pans.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until cooked.
- Turn the meat balls out and serve hot, although they do taste great cold too!
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.