- Makes 24
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
These are great in the kids lunch boxes and they freeze well too!!
Ingredients (makes 24 )
- 500 g chicken mince
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp almond meal
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 160 ml coconut milk
- coconut oil for greasing
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees celcius. Grease a non stick mini muffin pan or similar.
- Combine mince, oyster sauce, garlic, almond meal, fish sauce, coriander and coconut milk in a large bowl.
- Place rounded tablespoons of mixture into prepared pans.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until cooked.
- Turn the meat balls out and serve hot, although they do taste great cold too!