- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 11 Ingredients
Tasty curry packed with vegetables!
- 1 tsp Coconut oil
- 100g Thai green curry paste
- 400mL Coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Chicken stock
- 500g Chicken breast, diced
- 1 Zucchini, chopped
- 8 Asparagus spears
- 1 cup Pumpkin, diced
- 1/2 head Broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp Fish sauce
- 1tsp Sugar
- Heat coconut oil in a wok. Add paste and cook off until fragrant.
- Add the chicken, cook until brown
- Pour in the coconut milk and stock. Bring to the boil, then simmer. Add the pumpkin at this point and leave it to simmer for 10 minutes
- Add the broccoli and continue to simmer for 5 mins. Then add the zucchini and asparagus for the last 5 minutes
- Add fish sauce and sugar, stir well.
- Serve with steamed rice and poppadoms
For a milder curry, reduce the curry paste by half. Fresh home made paste does taste better but store bought ones are great for quick meals or when trying the dish for the first time.