- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 13 Ingredients
Thai Green Curry – cooked in the Phillips All-In-One Cooker.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 single chicken breasts
- 1 onion - chopped into big chunks
- 1 red capscium - chopped into big chunks
- 1 handful sugar snap peas
- 1 handful snow peas
- 1 bunch bok choy or baby bok choy
- 1 tablespoon fish Sauce
- 1 juice of lime
- 1 tablespoon peanut or sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Thai green curry paste
- 250ml coconut cream
- 1 shallot, chopped finely to serve
- brown rice to serve
- Cut up all ingredients - keeping them as chunky as possible. Chicken Breasts to be cut into large cubes
- Using the Phillips All in One Cooker - use the Saute Function on high to cook off the chicken breast until it's just turned brown.
- Add to this the capsicum and onion, along with the thai green curry paste and coconut cream, fish sauce and lime juice, and turn on the Pressur Cooker Function, setting to Meat/Poultry and cook for 20-30 minutes.
- Once cooked, release the pressure, and then add the sugar snap peas, snow peas and bok choy and stir through and allow to sit for a few minutes to let them get some heat through, but still leaving them with a bite.
- Serve on a bed of brown rice and top with chopped shallots.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.