- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A good way to add flavour to cheap steak.
- 6 Small pieces of steak (I use silverside steaks)
- 1 tablespoon Red Thai curry paste
- 1 tablespoon Sweet chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon Hot chilli sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Minced garlic
- In bag put the sauces and garlic and add the meat. Marinate a couple of hours or overnight.
- In a frypan cook the marinated steaks.
- Enjoy with veggies or salad.
This is a really easy marinade and adds a lot of flavour. Can also use the steak in sandwiches or cut into strips to use in a stir fry.