- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
This delicious thick pumpkin soup is easy to make and the kids will love it.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1/4 pumpkin
- 1 Packet chicken noodle soup mix
- 1 onion
- 600ml thickened cream
Notes... This soup recipe can be easily spiced up with diced bacon or paprika. Just fry the bacon with the onion and add the paprika with the other ingredients. Great to serve with grated cheese.
- Peel and cut pumpkin into small chunks and boil until cooked, then drain off 80% of water remaining.
- While the pumpkin is boiling. Dice onion, brown with butter until soft, place on paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Add soup mix and onion to pumpkin and mash it up, add 1/2 of thickened cream and cook on medium to high heat until noodles are soft.
- Serve with a dollop of cream in each bowl.
Recipe Thick pumpkin soup
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.