- Makes 12
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
These super quick banana muffins only need three ingredients, and make a delicious morning or afternoon treat.
Ingredients (makes 12 Muffins)
- 3 cups Self raising flour
- 375ml Lemonade zero sugar
- 2 Bananas
- Mash banana in a bowl, add flour and combine. Pour in lemonade and stir until mixture forms a sticky batter
- Spray muffin tin with oil and spoon mixture between 12 muffin holes.
- Bake at 180 for 22 minutes or until golden
Super easy recipe for the kids to help with!