Tim Tam Balls are fabulous little treats that are perfect for parties! Easy to make & taste delicious.
Imagine being able to really quickly whip up a sweet treat that’s going to impress everyone who has the pleasure of tasting your little creations.
Once you’ve made these once, you can get creative and start to branch out with your flavours and additions. We think some of the best flavoured Tim Tams to use in your Tim Tam Balls include Original, Salted Caramel or White Chocolate Tim Tams!
Add these Tim Tam Balls to your ‘remember by heart’ recipe list and you’ll never be stuck for a quick sweet treat.
Why not try this recipe from MoM Member Mum2Archer and let us know how they turned out? Or if you have your own Tim Tam Balls recipe, please do share below.
Ingredients (makes 10 Large Spheres)
- 200g Packet Tim Tams - whatever flavour you like
- 3/4 Can of condensed milk (395g)
- 1 Bag Nestle milk chocolate drops
- Crush Tim Tam’s in a blender.
- Fold into condensed milk.
- Roll mix into balls, and then dip in melted chocolate.
- Place onto a baking paper lined tray & while chocolate is still wet, sprinkle on grated chocolate or coconut
- Refrigerate until firm. Enjoy!
What do you think of 'Mum2Archer's' recipe for Tim Tam Balls? We love the idea of switching out traditional Tim Tams with other flavours!