These Tim Tam Balls are fabulous little treats that are perfect for parties! Easy to make & taste delicious. Some of the best flavours to use in your Tim Tam Balls include; Original, Salted Caramel or White Chocolate Tim Tams!
Add these Tim Tam Balls to your ‘remember by heart’ recipe list and you’ll never be stuck for a quick sweet treat.
Ingredients (makes 10 Large Spheres)
- 200g Packet Tim Tams - whatever flavour you like
- 3/4 Can of condensed milk (395g)
- 1 Bag Nestle milk chocolate drops
- Crush Tim Tam’s in a blender.
- Fold into condensed milk.
- Roll mix into balls, and then dip in melted chocolate.
- Place onto a baking paper lined tray & while chocolate is still wet, sprinkle on grated chocolate or coconut
- Refrigerate until firm. Enjoy!
What do you think of 'Mum2Archer's' recipe for Tim Tam Balls? We love the idea of switching out traditional Tim Tams with other flavours!