These Tiny Teddy Racers are always a huge hit for birthday parties. We sent these Tiny Teddy Racers to school for my son’s birthday instead of making a cake. It was simple and a big hit with all the children in his class. The teacher loved them too because she didn’t need to deal with cupcake wrappers and icing fingers! We doubled the ingredients to be sure no one missed out.
Ingredients (serves 24 | makes 24 )
- 1 Packet/box Tiny Teddy biscuts
- 1 bag Smarties
- 1 bag Milky Way
- 1 tub Chocolate icing (Pre-made)
- Open all chocolates and Tiny Teddy's.
- Gently push a Tiny Teddy in to the middle of the Milky Way chocolate, just until it's feet disappear. If chocolate breaks apart slightly then gently squeeze it closed to help keep the TIny Teddy secure and in place.
- Warm the chocolate icing and using a syringe or spoon dab a little on to each Smartie then place two on each side of the Milky Way, to make 'wheels'
If you love these Tiny Teddy Racers, you might also like these birthday party food ideas: