- Serves 2
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
This recipe blends mixed berries with tofu for an anti-oxidant boosted dessert that is packed with protein. Dried cranberries can be added to sweeten if necessary.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 300gm silken tofu
- 2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 0.5 cup dried cranberries (to taste for sweetening)
- Blend the tofu and frozen berries
- Stir in dried cranberries
- Spoon into small bowls and consume immediately (or chill if required)
Can be eaten immediately as a cold dessert because blended frozen berries are still cold.