- Makes 2 - 4
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
A quick and easy healthy tomato soup!
Ingredients (makes 2 - 4 serves)
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chicken stock powder
- Chop onions and fry with crushed garlic for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Chop tomatoes and place in a saucepan. Add fryed onions and garlic.
- Add chicken stock powder mixed with a cup of water. Cook on high for 3 minutes then let simmer for 15 minutes.
- If you prefer the tomato soup more blended, place in a blender or nutribullet once it has cooled down.
- Heat and serve.
Easy and healthy staple recipe!