This tomato soup is delicious and easy to make!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 5 chopped tomatoes
- 5 cloves of garlic (use less if you like)
- 1 large onion, finally chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- pinch salt and pepper
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- Mix the tomatoes, garlic and onion with olive oil, salt and pepper and bake in the oven for 40 mins on 180 degrees. Take out and cool.
- In a saucepan, heat the water and tomato paste until combined.
- Add the tomato, onion and garlic to the tomato paste mix and cook for 10 minutes on moderate heat.
- Blend with stick blender or food processor and serve!