- Serves 4
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Quick easy Starter
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 8 thick slices day-old bread
- 1 Clove garlic cloves, halved
- 2 tblspn extra virgin olive oil
- 4 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 Cup basil leaves, shredded
- Preheat grill on medium-high heat. Grill both sides of bread slices until toasted. While hot, rub 1 side of each slice with cut garlic. Drizzle each with 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Spoon tomatoes onto bread. Sprinkle with basil. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.