- Serves 6
- Difficulty Easy
- 13 Ingredients
This Tricolore Penne Picnic Salad recipe is proudly brought to you by Philips Pasta and Noodle Maker as part of the Philips Spring Kitchen.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 600g Multicoloured Penne (made in the Philips Pasta and Noodle Maker)
- 250g Green beans, blanched
- 200g Asparagus, blanched
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 250g Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Fresh Basil & Parsler, chopped
- 1/2 Lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Honey
- Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (or other nuts) roasted
- 100g Goats Cheese, crumbled
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the penne for 10 - 12 minutes. Drain and wash with cold water. Drain well.
- Prepare the dressing in a large salad bowl by whisking the lemon juice, white wine vinegar, olive oil, honey and ground black pepper together.
- Add the pasta and all other ingredients (except nuts and goats cheese) and toss together.
- Top with nuts and crumbled goats cheese.
- Serve immediately or as a picnic.