- Makes 12
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This is a very rich brownie which is great for winter with a hot chocolate or cup of tea. Ten minutes prep and then around half an hour to cook.
Ingredients (makes 12 Brownies)
- 200 grams Dark Chocolate
- 250 grams Unsalted Butter
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- Handful Milk Choc Chips
- Handful White Choc Chips
- 3/4 cup Plain Flour
- Prepare your pan by lining with baking paper and preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
- Melt the butter slowly in a pan over low heat and then add the chocolate. Stir continuously until the chocolate is melted. Leave aside to cool slightly while you put the rest of the brownie together.
- Whisk the eggs slightly (by hand - no need for electric mixers with this one). Add the sugar and mix.
- Add the chocolate/butter mix and combine well.
- Stir in the flour and choc bits - don't overwork the mixture just stir enough to incorporate so you don't see any flour.
- Pour into the pan and bake for between 25-35 minutes. Cool completely before slicing.
The cooking time can vary from batch to batch. They are cooked when a skewer comes out with crumbs.