Quick & easy mixture, great with other ingredients such as fried bacon & shallots, peas, silverside etc.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1/2 cup Polenta (Cornmeal)
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups SR Flour
- 1 Can Creamed Corn
- 1 Can Corn Kernals
- 100g Melted Butter
- You can add extra ingredients if desired, peas, fried bacon, shallots, corned meat etc.
- Soak the polenta in the milk for 20mins.
- Sift flour and add in sugar. Add in all other ingredients & mix til combined.
- Grease muffin tray as very sticky & bake in the oven for 20 minutes.