- Serves 4
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
This an old recipe handed to me by my grandmother. In her recipe she used lemon jelly and a tin of golden circle fruit salad. I just adjusted it to my flavours. Very sweet treat.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 packet of Jelly of your liking ( I used port wine)
- 1/2 cup of boiling water
- 1 tin of fruit of your liking ( I used pineapple )
- 1 cup of lemonade
- 1 cream for topping
- Heat jelly and water in a saucepan until jelly is dissolved.
- Cool a little, add fruit of your choice and stir, then gently stir in lemonade.
- Set in refrigerator. You can also serve with cream