- Makes 1
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
For a spicy twist, add some sweet chilli sauce in place of tomato sauce. Finely diced gherkins add an punch of flavour too. This dip is great for parties or lunch boxes.
Ingredients (makes 1 bowl)
- 1 x 425gm Can of tuna in spring water
- 1 block Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 tub Sour cream
- 1 onion Finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp Tomato sauce
- 1 Tblsp Worcestershire sauce
- Leave cream cheese out for approx an hour to soften. Place in bowl and beat vigorously until creamy.
- Beat in sour cream until completely combined and lump free.
- Stir through, tuna, onion and sauces. Mix well. Serve with dipping biscuits of your choice.