- Serves 6
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Quick and Easy weekend meal
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 3 cups Curly or Spiral Pasta
- 2 Cloves Crushed Garlic
- 350g broccoli
- 4 Shallots - sliced
- 425g tuna in springwater, drained, flaked
- 2 x 375g Carnation evaporated milk
- 1 cup fresh white breadcrumbs
- 11/2 Cups grated tasty cheese
- 1/4 cups plain flour
- reheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions until tender, adding broccoli for last 2 minutes. Drain. Return to pan.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion has softened.
- Add tuna, and flour to pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Add milk. Stir to combine. Pour mixture into a 12 cup-capacity ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through and top golden. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with salad leaves and cherry tomatoes.