- Serves 4
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
A quick and easy recipe that the whole family will love.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 200g Freshly made spaghetti from the Philips Noodle and Pasta Maker
- 80g Finely chopped onion
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil
- 300ml Pasatta
- 400g Canned tuna in oil, drained and flaked
- 30g Unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp of flour
- 300ml Milk
- 50g Grated cheese
- 2 Tbsp of sliced Kalamata Olives
- Cook the pasta. Meanwhile sauté the onion and garlic in the oil until softened, stir in the pasatta, kalamata oils and flaked tuna and cook for about 4 minutes.
- Make the cheese sauce. Melt the butter into the saucepan, stir in the flour to make a smooth paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Gradually stir in the milk, bring to the boil and cook for a few minutes over a low heat until thickened and smoothed.
- Stir in the grated cheese until melted.
- Stir the cheese sauce into the tuna mix. Serve over pasta. Garnish with extra olives.