- Serves 4
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
A quick and easy recipe that the whole family will love.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 200g Freshly made spaghetti from the Philips Noodle and Pasta Maker
- 80g Finely chopped onion
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil
- 300ml Pasatta
- 400g Canned tuna in oil, drained and flaked
- 30g Unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp of flour
- 300ml Milk
- 50g Grated cheese
- 2 Tbsp of sliced Kalamata Olives
- Cook the pasta. Meanwhile sauté the onion and garlic in the oil until softened, stir in the pasatta, kalamata oils and flaked tuna and cook for about 4 minutes.
- Make the cheese sauce. Melt the butter into the saucepan, stir in the flour to make a smooth paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Gradually stir in the milk, bring to the boil and cook for a few minutes over a low heat until thickened and smoothed.
- Stir in the grated cheese until melted.
- Stir the cheese sauce into the tuna mix. Serve over pasta. Garnish with extra olives.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.