- Makes 12
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
These tuna patties are a quick, cheap, relatively easy and healthy meal to serve up to the family. Lots of different condiments can be added to cater to different tastes. Leftovers are great cold, making them an excellent option for lunchboxes.
Ingredients (makes 12 Patties)
- 1 x 425gm can Tuna in springwater
- 1 Finely diced onion
- 4 large potatoes Boiled and mashed
- Sprinkle of Salt and pepper
- 1 egg Lightly beaten
- Veggies Of choice to serve
- Drain tuna well. Add to mashed potato with finely chopped onion and lightly beaten egg. Mix well.
- Form into patties. I use a 1/4 cup to measure out equal portions of size and shape. Coat in flour and fry in a little butter and oil combined. Cook on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve with veggies of your choice. I have mayonaisse on my patties, hubby has mint sauce and the kids like tartare sauce. Delish!
Recipe Tuna patties
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.