- Makes 8
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
You can also deep fry these – but if you do coat in bread crumbs first. I sometimes add cheese or bacon or both, but this can make them a little greasy, so add a bit more lemon juice to combat it!
Ingredients (makes 8 cakes)
- 4 Large Potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh chopped Dill
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh chopped parsley
- 1 Can Tuna - drained
- salt and pepper
- 1 Squeeze Lemon Juice
- 1 egg
- Peel and dice potatos. Cook til soft, then mash (you can use a little butter).
- Mix in herbs and tuna, salt and pepper and squeeze of lemon.
- Beat egg and add to mix. (if too moist add a small amount of bread crumb, if not moist enough add another egg)
- Form into balls. Place on baking tray (either greased or paper lined) gently flatten balls. Cook for around half hour or until golden. Serve with salad.
I have been making these for years- handy whn you need to do a quick meal without much in the cupboard