- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 x 185 gram cans tuna, drained
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tbls plain flour
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 1 zest of lemon
- 1 egg
- olive oil, to cook in
- Peel, dice and steam sweet potato
- In a large bowl place the sweet potato, tuna, breadcrumbs, plain flour, mint, spring onion, lemon zest and egg and mix to combine.
- Heat frypan to medium-high heat and add a little olive oil. Shape the tuna mixture into large patties and cook for 4-5 minutes, each side, or until golden and warmed through.
Nice served with a leafy salad