- Serves 4
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 12 Ingredients
This recipe is proudly brought to you by Ingham’s Chicken; partnering with Mouths of Mums to bring you the most family friendly chicken and turkey recipes! Share the Love … cook your family an Ingham’s Chicken dinner tonight.
WIN a $1000 Kleenmaid voucher
See the end of the recipe for more details….
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500g Ingham's Turkey Mince
- 3 rashers Fatty Bacon, finely diced
- 1 cup Onion, carrot, leek & celery (all finely chopped)
- 8 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Red Wine
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 400g tin Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- Pinch Brown Sugar
- 400g Fettucine
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, shaved to serve
- 1/4 cup Basil leaves, to serve
Notes... This recipe is proudly brought to you by Ingham's Chicken; partnering with Mouths of Mums to bring you the most family friendly chicken and turkey recipes! Share the Love … cook your family an Ingham's Turkey dinner tonight.
- Sautee the bacon, vegetables and garlic in the olive oil in a large pot over a medium heat for 5 minutes or until just softened.
- Add Ingham’s turkey mince and turn up the heat to high. Continue cooking and whisk well to break up the meat. Once the meat is all cooked and the juices have nearly evaporated, add the wine and cook for 1 minute. Then add the milk, tomatoes and sugar. Simmer for 30 minutes, until tender and rich, then season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the fettucine in a large pot of rapidly boiling salted water until al dente. Drain well then toss through the sauce. Serve with a generous amount of grated parmesan and chopped basil.
WIN a $1000 Kleenmaid voucherIf you’d like to be in the running to win a $1000 Kleenmaid voucher, all you need to do is submit your favourite recipes using WHOLE INGHAM’S CHICKENS or INGHAM’S TURKEY MINCE. Simply purchase either product, create a recipe, take a photo of the recipe (even better if there is another Ingham’s chicken in the photo) and then post onto the MoM site. Every recipe that is approved and published by the MoM team by 31 July 2018 stands a chance to be judged the winner. For further details, visit the competition page. Full Terms & Conditions are available here.
Recipe Turkey Bolognese with Fettucine
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.