- Serves 6
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
This recipe makes a good quantity of sauce so don’t worry if you have more than you require for the nachos. Leftover turkey sauce is great on your favourite pasta or better yet as a topping on roast potatoes with coleslaw and using up any left over grated cheese and sour cream you may have from the nachos
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 Onion, roughly diced
- 1 Capsicum, roughly diced
- 1 Large carrot, roughly diced
- 1 Pkt Ingham's Turkey mince
- 2tblsp Tomato paste
- 1 810gm tin crushed tomatoes
- 1 Bag of salted corn chips
- 1 Large handful grated cheese
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 1 Tub sour cream
Notes... I created this recipe for my fussy children as it's a fun dish that sneaks some extra protein and veggies in to them
- Process onion, capsicum and carrot in processor until fine.
- Pan fry turkey mince until browned, breaking up any lumps. Stir through tomato paste to coat. Add processed veggies and cook for five minutes before adding crushed tomatoes. Simmer until thickened.
- Layer corn chips, grated cheese and turkey sauce on a baking tray, the bake in oven for 15minutes at 180c
- Serve with diced avocado and sour cream
WIN a $250 Prepaid Visa CardIf you’d like to be in the running to win a $250 prepaid Visa Card, all you need to do is submit your favourite recipes that feature ANY INGHAM's PRODUCT. Simply purchase an Ingham's product, create a recipe, take a photo of the recipe (brownie points if there is Ingham's product packaging in the photo) and then post onto the MoM site. Every recipe that is approved and published by the MoM team by 30 September 2018 stands a chance to be judged the winner. For further details, visit the competition page.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.