- Serves 4
- Makes 8 rissoles
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 22 Ingredients
We have created two simple summer recipes that a quick, easy and versatile for your summer feast! Try the succulent Onion & Capsicum jam or the zesty Salsa Verde.
This recipe was proudly brought to you by Ingham’s Summer Turkey Range.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 8 rissoles )
- 1 packet Ingham's Extra Lean Turkey Rissoles Rissoles
- 4 serves Mashed potato
- Garnish Green side salad
- ONION & CAPSICUM JAM
- 2 Red onion, finely chopped
- 2 Brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 Red capsicum, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1.5 cups Rose (or sweet white wine)
- 1 tbs Brown sugar
- 1 small jar Cranberry sauce
- Olive oil
- PEA & SPINACH SALSA VERDE
- 2 cups Baby spinach
- 1 bunch Flat leaf parsley, destalked
- 2 cups Frozen peas
- 2 tbs Lemon juice
- 2 tbs Olive oil
- 1-2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 cup Sourdough bread crumbs
- 8 Gherkins
- 1 tsp Wholegrain mustard
- 1/2 Lemon, zested
Notes... To find out what our MoM members had to say about the new Ingham's Summer Turkey range, head over to the Ingham's Review page - http://mofmums.com/RX8CEgWatch below for step by step recipe video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1Hk2b8fRis
- RISSOLES: Add 1 tbs oil to frying pan over medium heat. Add rissoles to pan. Cook for approximately 10 minutes (or until cooked through). Turn regularly.
- ONION & CAPSICUM JAM: Heat oil in a pan on medium heat. Fry off capsicum and onions for approx 5-10 mins or until they begin to caramelise and reduce down to half the size. Add in rose, cranberry sauce and brown sugar, then continue to cook mixture down.
- PEA & SPINACH SALSA VERDE: Using a food processor or stick blender, combine all ingredients. Secure lid and blitz until everything is combined. If the mixture is too dry, add a dash more olive oil to the mix.
- SIDES: Whip up your favourite mashed potato recipe and serve alongside a lovely summer garden salad.
- SERVING: Serve on a bed of mashed potato. Create a well in the potato so the jam or salsa verde can be placed on top. Spoon over approx 1-2 tbs of jam or salsa verde. Please 2 rissoles on top. Garnish with a green side salad. Season with salt and pepper (optional) Enjoy!
Recipe Turkey rissoles with mash & summer sides
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.