- Serves 1
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A twist on the classic chicken and mayo sandwich.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 Wrap or 2 slices of bread
- Lettuce or salad leaves
- 1/2 cup Chicken, cooked and diced
- 1/4 cup Natural greek yoghurt
- 1/2 - 1 tbls Lemon juice
- 1/2 - 1 tsp Minced garlic
Notes... When we have chicken for dinner, I usually cook extra for lunches during the week. Please note ingredient amounts are a guide as I usually just throw everything in together!
- Combine the yoghurt, lemon juice and garlic together in a small bowl. Add the chiken and coat in the yoghurt mixture.
- Lay the lettuce/salad leaves on the wrap or slice of bread. Add the chicken mixture and more lettuce ( I do this to stop the mixture soaking into the bread).
- Roll your wrap or add your sandwich lid.
Recipe Tzatziki inspired chicken wrap
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.