- Serves 12
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 250gm Digestive biscuits
- 150gm melted butter
- 250gm Philedalphia cream cheese
- 2 small eggs
- 1 can Condensed milk
- Place digestive biscuits in a large freezer bag and press with a heavy book. Make sure they are all crumbled.
- Add the crumbled biscuits to the melted butter and press the mixture in a foiled tray. This is the base. Chill in fridge.
- In a blender, blend the remaining ingredients and pour over the base.
- Bake for 45 minutes on 160C.
- Decorate with some lovey dovey love message using milk chocolate!