- Makes 10
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 2 Ingredients
This Vanilla and Banana Ice Cream is such an easy, pure and healthy option to have instead of sugary, fatty ice cream when you feel like a sweet treat!
Ingredients (makes 10 scoops)
- 2 Bananas
- 2 cups Yoghourt Creamy Vanilla
Notes... A quick and easy recipe - the time advised for this recipe does not take into account the time to freeze ingredients.
- Break bananas into small chunks, place in a plastic bag or plastic container and freeze.
- Spoon yoghourt into an ice cube tray (or two) and freeze.
- Combine the frozen banana chunks and frozen yoghourt cubes in a blender or food processor and blitz until the mixture resembles ice cream. Take care not to overwork your food processor!
- Serve immediately as you would any other ice cream. Top with fresh banana, berries, chia seeds, nuts, coconut ... whatever takes your fancy.
Recipe Vanilla and Banana Ice Cream
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.