This Vanilla and Banana Ice Cream is such an easy, pure and healthy option to have instead of sugary, fatty ice cream when you feel like a sweet treat!
Ingredients (makes 10 scoops)
- 2 Bananas
- 2 cups Yoghourt Creamy Vanilla
- Break bananas into small chunks, place in a plastic bag or plastic container and freeze.
- Spoon yoghourt into an ice cube tray (or two) and freeze.
- Combine the frozen banana chunks and frozen yoghourt cubes in a blender or food processor and blitz until the mixture resembles ice cream. Take care not to overwork your food processor!
- Serve immediately as you would any other ice cream. Top with fresh banana, berries, chia seeds, nuts, coconut ... whatever takes your fancy.