- Serves 20
- Makes 20
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
These vegan chocolate protein balls are my version of the popular bliss ball. They are nutritious treats that are delicious too!
Ingredients (serves 20 | makes 20 balls)
- 2 1/2 Cups Chopped dates
- 1/3 Cup Peanut Butter
- 3/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 2 scoops Sun warrior chocolate protein powder
- 1 Cup Raw Cashew nuts
- 50 grams 70% cocoa Lindt chocolate
- Coconut for rolling
- Soak dates in boiling water for 10 minutes then drain.
- Mash dates with peanut butter and maple syrup until no chunks remain. Mix in protein powder.
- Blast the cashew nuts in the food processor or Vitamix until they are small even chunks and mix into date mixture. Grate the chocolate and mix into date mixture.
- For best results leave this in the fridge for at least 1 hour before rolling into balls. To roll into balls take heaped dessert spoon of mixture, roll into ball and then roll into coconut. Store in the fridge.
Recipe Vegan chocolate protein balls
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.