- Makes 1
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Easy chocolate cake with no dairy, no eggs, no animal products. Vegan friendly.
Ingredients (makes 1 7 x 7 Cake)
- 1.5 cups Plain Flour
- 1 Cup Of White Sugar (or white sugar alternative)
- 1/4 Cup cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon White vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup Warm water
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (or 160 degrees in fan forced). Mix the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt together.
- Add the water, vanilla extract, vegetable oil and vinegar. Mix the ingredients together.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool on a cooling rack.
Recipe Vegan friendly chocolate cake
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.