- Makes 30
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
This a soy and meat free recipe that lasts well in lunch boxes on a hot day.
Tastes great warm from the oven or, cold.
Ingredients (makes 30 Bites)
- 2 Sheets Puff Pastry
- 6 - 8 Medium sized Mushrooms
- 1/2 Onion, medium
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Blitz the mushrooms, onion, salt, black pepper and garlic roughly in a food processor. Cut the puff pastry sheets into half.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C and spread baking paper on a large tray.
- Spread spoonfuls of the mushroom mix in the centre of the cut up puff pastry rectangles. Fold the two edges lengthwise till they overlap. Turn over. Slice into bite size pieces. Carefully transfer to prepared baking tray. Spray with non stick spray if desired.
- Bake at 200 degrees C for 15 - 18 minutes. Serve with tomato ketchup.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.