Great served cold and packed full of veggies.
Ingredients (makes 1 Square cake tin)
- 1 Zucchini, grated
- 1 Carrot, grated
- 125gram Can of corn kernels, drained
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 1/2 Red capsicum, finely diced
- 1/2 cup Self raising flour
- 1/2 cup Grated cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbls Milk
- 1 1/2 tbls Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a square cake tin with baking paper.
- Squeeze the excess liquid from the zucchini and carrot. In a bowl, combine the zucchini, carrot, onion, capsicum, flour and cheese.
- In a jug, whisk together the eggs, milk, oil and salt and pepper. Stir this through the vegetable mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 20-25 minutes until set. Stand for another 10 minutes to set.