- Serves 6
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
Healthy vegetable soup perfect for winter!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 3 large Carrots
- 3 large Zucchini
- 1 large Onion
- 1 large Sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons Tomato paste
- 2 stock cubes Vegetable stock
- 2 large Celery
- Salt & pepper to taste (optional)
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Rice or pasta is also optional. This will make the soup thicker & more filling!
- Fill pot with 700ml water, or as much to your preference of thickness.
- Peel onion, sweet potato & carrots. Cut all vegetables into cubes & add to the pot.
- Add in vegetable stock & tomato paste. Bring to boil until all vegetables are soft.
Recipe Vegetable Soup
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.