- Serves 6
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
Healthy vegetable soup perfect for winter!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 3 large Carrots
- 3 large Zucchini
- 1 large Onion
- 1 large Sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons Tomato paste
- 2 stock cubes Vegetable stock
- 2 large Celery
- Salt & pepper to taste (optional)
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Rice or pasta is also optional. This will make the soup thicker & more filling!
- Fill pot with 700ml water, or as much to your preference of thickness.
- Peel onion, sweet potato & carrots. Cut all vegetables into cubes & add to the pot.
- Add in vegetable stock & tomato paste. Bring to boil until all vegetables are soft.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.