- Serves 4
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
Easy & delicious vegetable soup. Serve with noodles or crusty bread.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2L vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1/2 medium leek, sliced thinly
- 1 small tin corn kernels
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive or coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Add the oil, carrot, onion, celery, leek & garlic to the inner pot. Set to SAUTE/SEAR HIGH for 5 minutes.
- Stir until onion just softens. Pour in the stock, and add the salt & pepper.
- Close the lid. Set to SOUP pressure cooking mode & press START. Set valve to SEAL position.
- Once cooking time is finished, set valve to VENT. Open lid, stir through parsley & serve.